• More water • No alcohol • Move body everyday • Write a letter • Read a book • Make something – new recipe/ sew something/ draw/ paint • Watch caulking videos on the youtube • Pinterest mood board for book • Take back library books • Start to clean the attic: go through the
I think I will do nothing for a long time but listen. ~ Walt Whitman
1. A successful coaching call 2. New clients booked 3. New hole in my 30 year old jean jacket which gives me the opportunity for a new mending project 4. Letters from friends 5. A quiet sense of flow; and cultivating peace ??? It was a good mail week. I love writing and receiving letters.
1. My ability to find things 2. Fresh hair 3. Winning the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds tickets 4. The brilliant blue skies of late 5. A good friend is on the mend ?? What a week! Do I say that every Friday? Short week meant the day job was compressed and it was
Use the tools you have. Instead of running after the next new, shiny bright thing, consider taking inventory of the things you know, and the tools you already have in your tool belt. Take a pause, make a list of what resources you currently have access too. What has worked before? Trust that you can
Honour the promise you made yourself!
1. First dusting of snow ❄️ 2. More library books ? arrived 3. Some solo time with my daughter when I drive her to work 4. Hearing joy in her voice again 5. Finding a missing scarf ? ?❄️ ? Finishing out the week with snow on the ground and two internal meetings. New things
1. Original art created by my cousin 2. Friends that check up on me 3. Boots that keep my feet dry 4. Book money 5. New journal to mark the year of 55 ? I am back at the day job. It is ridiculously quiet. Thinking most people will stay way until Monday. It is
Talk among yourselves. ??♂️ I have thoughts about this word easy. In my experience: life rarely is. And often we go through challenges and dark periods so that we can experience light and redemption and resolution on the flip side. ??♂️ . But, there is also this idea that when we are in the flow