• Unsolicited texts/ emails from my daughter • Oat milk • Rosemary Mint soap from @saltspringsoapworks • Gifted Farm fresh eggs • an elliptical and a analog spin cycle to use on rainy, wet days My list is simple this week. After last weekends snow, we settled into typical west coast wet and grey days.
• More water • No alcohol • Move body everyday • Write a letter • Read a book • Make something – new recipe/ sew something/ draw/ paint • Watch caulking videos on the youtube • Pinterest mood board for book • Take back library books • Start to clean the attic: go through the
• Millie (featured above) was lost and is now found • Meeting with the book illustrator today and talking about colour and design • Phone calls with my sisters • Pizza night tonight • Shelter – I am acutely aware of the fact we have roofs over our heads and warm beds to sleep in.
• Fresh fruit and veggies • Low interest rates • Book conversations – writing a book and all that it entails is exciting and scary. Grateful for the people at the Self Publishing Agency for guiding me through the murky moments • The days with no rain • Time to think; the privilege of solitude
Week 5 Intentions No alcohol More water Move body everyday Email for job Work on course Send email Amend mailchimp Write a letter Make time to read Website tweaking Watch caulking videos Mop floors Change bulbs in kitchen 750 words a day Start to clean attic
• Christmas cards that arrive in January • Rediscovering old music – currently listening to Peter Gabriel • the perfect hard boiled egg • the capacity to sit still and read – I am on book three for this month • flavoured soda water – cherry 🍒 is my new favourite 🌕 New moon. Big
48 weeks no dyeing of roots