• Perfectly ripe avocados – carpe diem
• Listening to The Seam with Elena Brower and Laura McKowen every Friday morning
• my new ultra wide legged pants ? in olive twill found on sale
• Tonight is Pizza night / date night means no dinner prep
• Hockey is back – grateful for the distraction
• My son’s agility to help clean the gutters of debris
? ? ?
This week felt long. Long. And yet here we are at Friday again. I have been creating new lists and cleaning out cupboards. Finding treasures and taking notes. Asking questions and setting new boundaries. Some cool discoveries are happening, along with the “crowd of sorrows” that continues to visit my house. What are you grateful for this week?