• The space and time and emotional capacity to deal with ??
• Book: library books, old favourites from my shelves
• My son has found a new job – hallelujah
• Cooler mornings and warm afternoons. Crisp blue skies.
• Being home; sorting things – organizing – crossing things off my list
There is definitely some shifts happening. Mornings feel different. I am officially no longer employed by Black Press Media.
Grateful for all I have learned these past 8 years. Grateful for the people I have met and the connections made. Sometimes clean breaks are better. Mr W is about to head back to school. Mum’s first round of chemo is almost over. The pumpkin spice has been released ??. What are you grateful for this week? Tell me in the comments. ????