1. Longest day of the year falls on a Friday. Blue skies = all the light 2. Friends who check up on me 3. The birds in my backyard – such a variety of species are visiting this year. Or maybe I am just paying more attention. 4. Sleep – I have been sleeping better
1. Payday – grateful for our jobs – that currently help us facilitate our dreams 2. Blue skies and warmer temperatures 3. Antibiotics-we do not take them often but happy we have easy access when needed 4. Google Docs – technology that allows my sister and I to work together, while being physically apart 5.
1. I remembered to pick up coffee for this morning 2. The Mountain Goats released new album today 3. Impromptu mid-week dinner with my son and his girlfriend 4. My sisters who are holding the baton and caring for my parents this weekend. 5. Customers who tell me they think of me when they wash
1. I get to do my taxes this weekend. 2. Payday 3. I am going to PINK on Saturday 4. My dad has stabilized enough that I can stay in lower mainland and take care of no. 1 5. Birdsong in the morning Happy to stay put this weekend. I have a few things on
Today is a new beginning. New day. New month. New quarter. How do you feel? Give yourself some time to check in and reflect in on what you have done and where you want to go. Adjust the flight plan if necessary. Most of the time it is.
• My dad had a good week of recovery in hospital, everyday a little stronger • My children turn 24 and I have a relationship with both of them • Fresh hair, perfect way to end the month. My productivity is much higher when I feel put together. • Some external accountability for my
⁃ For the excellent care of my father at Penticton Regional Hospital ⁃ For my two sisters and our ability to rally and mobilize quickly ⁃ For our people who have reached out with love and support ⁃ For my dad who once again has shown incredible resilience, while acknowledging his own mortality with grace
Friday 🍀 Gratitudes • Leaving the day job in daylight • Checking in with my daughter and son • Going to Nelson for a couple of days • Friends from away coming for dinner • New shampoo – now that I buying shampoo just for me – I am being more adventurous. It is the
• For over the counter, run of the mill, pain meds • That the back spasm saga acute phase has passed – • For a pay raise – • For new connections – • For discovering I can buy single papermate flair tip black markers at staples – This week was a stop 🛑 and
The big melt. It is going to be mess as all get out but, thankfully the snow is melting. A day off from the day job A stash of film Fresh flowers on my counter Finally, new wellness products being introduced into Canada – super excited to bring these to market This was a crazy