• Mr W stepping up and taking care of the home front this summer • Library books that arrive in a timely fashion • Blackberries and Blueberries • A long weekend • Cleaning junk drawers and finding all kinds of cool things; some to donate, some to resurrect into purpose in my quest to #makedo
• for wonderful days in Nelson and for our canoe adventure at the end and the survival of the iphoneX • Finding the new wings mural in downtown Langley • Seeing both my son and daughter in the same day • Reconnecting with an old friend • Going to Bard on the Beach tonight Also
🌻Mel Robbins talked about creating a list of the things to do this summer; be intentional and make things happen. Back in my blogger days we called it a Summer Manifesto. Here are a few of mine.🌻 Dine outside:: Bard on the Beach:: eat Okanagan cherries:: pick blackberries:: canoe on a lake:: go to Vancouver
Friday Gratitudes 1. Coffee first thing – and the ease of the morning 2. Rain – let it rain before the wedding this weekend – fire 🔥 season is coming 3. The perfect timing of fresh hair and new head shots – coming soon! 4. Conversations with my daughter 5. The library – love ordering
1. Longest day of the year falls on a Friday. Blue skies = all the light 2. Friends who check up on me 3. The birds in my backyard – such a variety of species are visiting this year. Or maybe I am just paying more attention. 4. Sleep – I have been sleeping better
1. Payday – grateful for our jobs – that currently help us facilitate our dreams 2. Blue skies and warmer temperatures 3. Antibiotics-we do not take them often but happy we have easy access when needed 4. Google Docs – technology that allows my sister and I to work together, while being physically apart 5.
1. I remembered to pick up coffee for this morning 2. The Mountain Goats released new album today 3. Impromptu mid-week dinner with my son and his girlfriend 4. My sisters who are holding the baton and caring for my parents this weekend. 5. Customers who tell me they think of me when they wash
1. I get to do my taxes this weekend. 2. Payday 3. I am going to PINK on Saturday 4. My dad has stabilized enough that I can stay in lower mainland and take care of no. 1 5. Birdsong in the morning Happy to stay put this weekend. I have a few things on
Today is a new beginning. New day. New month. New quarter. How do you feel? Give yourself some time to check in and reflect in on what you have done and where you want to go. Adjust the flight plan if necessary. Most of the time it is.
• My dad had a good week of recovery in hospital, everyday a little stronger • My children turn 24 and I have a relationship with both of them • Fresh hair, perfect way to end the month. My productivity is much higher when I feel put together. • Some external accountability for my