1. Longest day of the year falls on a Friday. Blue skies = all the light 2. Friends who check up on me 3. The birds in my backyard – such a variety of species are visiting this year. Or maybe I am just paying more attention. 4. Sleep – I have been sleeping better
1. Payday – grateful for our jobs – that currently help us facilitate our dreams 2. Blue skies and warmer temperatures 3. Antibiotics-we do not take them often but happy we have easy access when needed 4. Google Docs – technology that allows my sister and I to work together, while being physically apart 5.
1. The first of the peonies 2. Finding a Painted Rock Rose to toast dad 3. Library book order 4. Dinner with my son and his girlfriend 5. Finding a second hand spin cycle What a week it has been! I am exhausted. I will be staying home and tending my garden this weekend. Mucking
Pivot. Shift. With grace and patience. About to attempt to resurface into my own life with its routines and obligations. Not sure how it will go. I feel a bit anchor less. May father departed for his final sojourn on Thursday afternoon. Around 4pm. The weather was perfect. His weather. Early summer temps. 30 degrees
1. I remembered to pick up coffee for this morning 2. The Mountain Goats released new album today 3. Impromptu mid-week dinner with my son and his girlfriend 4. My sisters who are holding the baton and caring for my parents this weekend. 5. Customers who tell me they think of me when they wash
• Playoff hockey • Clean sheets on the bed • Slow Fashion movement + buying second hand • Family dinner – all four of gathered around our table • Mr W – who willingly supports some of my crazy ideas -even if somewhat reluctantly The word and concept of belief has come up several times
Friday 🍀 Gratitudes • Leaving the day job in daylight • Checking in with my daughter and son • Going to Nelson for a couple of days • Friends from away coming for dinner • New shampoo – now that I buying shampoo just for me – I am being more adventurous. It is the
1. My commitment to myself -working out everyday – 2. New arrivals at the library just in time for the weekend – 3. Milder temperatures- definitely feels like spring is on the way – 4. New undies – out with the old – 5. My seems to be OK after taking a minor tumble (is
1. The crazy beautiful full moon and taking the moments to go search out a better view and sit in the light – 2. Less snow than predicted – 3. Fresh hair = good sales day – 4. Signing up for a new course on podcasting – say what? 5. An extended dental plan –
Spring is coming. It always does. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves of this simple fact.