1. Longest day of the year falls on a Friday. Blue skies = all the light 2. Friends who check up on me 3. The birds in my backyard – such a variety of species are visiting this year. Or maybe I am just paying more attention. 4. Sleep – I have been sleeping better
1. Silence – it is golden 2. The Toronto Raptors won! 3. First radishes harvested from the garden 4. No travel weekend – in fact I am not going anywhere until the end of June! 5. EHT/ Sleep Chews – sleep and mental clarity through these past weeks has been a key. It has been
1. Payday – grateful for our jobs – that currently help us facilitate our dreams 2. Blue skies and warmer temperatures 3. Antibiotics-we do not take them often but happy we have easy access when needed 4. Google Docs – technology that allows my sister and I to work together, while being physically apart 5.
Pivot. Shift. With grace and patience. About to attempt to resurface into my own life with its routines and obligations. Not sure how it will go. I feel a bit anchor less. May father departed for his final sojourn on Thursday afternoon. Around 4pm. The weather was perfect. His weather. Early summer temps. 30 degrees
1. my beating heart 2. a community of people who came together with an outpouring of affection and good words after losing a comrade 3. a client that took the time to say thank you and to share an awesome success story 4. Face timing with my dad 5. stillness – a safe space to
1. I remembered to pick up coffee for this morning 2. The Mountain Goats released new album today 3. Impromptu mid-week dinner with my son and his girlfriend 4. My sisters who are holding the baton and caring for my parents this weekend. 5. Customers who tell me they think of me when they wash
• Playoff hockey • Clean sheets on the bed • Slow Fashion movement + buying second hand • Family dinner – all four of gathered around our table • Mr W – who willingly supports some of my crazy ideas -even if somewhat reluctantly The word and concept of belief has come up several times
1. I get to do my taxes this weekend. 2. Payday 3. I am going to PINK on Saturday 4. My dad has stabilized enough that I can stay in lower mainland and take care of no. 1 5. Birdsong in the morning Happy to stay put this weekend. I have a few things on
Today is a new beginning. New day. New month. New quarter. How do you feel? Give yourself some time to check in and reflect in on what you have done and where you want to go. Adjust the flight plan if necessary. Most of the time it is.
Friday 🍀 Gratitudes • Leaving the day job in daylight • Checking in with my daughter and son • Going to Nelson for a couple of days • Friends from away coming for dinner • New shampoo – now that I buying shampoo just for me – I am being more adventurous. It is the