• Continued conversations with my two young adults, hard conversations but, grateful we can talk • For all the people who have bought my 2021 calendars so far; I had a vision and with help produced something I really love and want to share with my community • For these crazy cats who live with
New week. New day. Things are definitely shifting. I am enjoying these quiet moments on my own and finding some space to breathe.
• My calendars should be ready today • Time to bake • Deciding to add one more string of twinkle lights • Online connections and phone calls with my mum; • Story tellers: I love you all ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ This week seemed to pass slowly. Which is not a bad thing. Lately, I have have lived
• resh hair and Being bold enough to chop chop about 5 inches off the ends. • Essential oil infused Christmas cards (it is something I just learned to do) • My book of lists: books read, to be read, inspiring quotes, new music and favourite things • Mum’s little trip to Emerg last night
A blanket and bare feet
• For the space to learn new things this week. For Ta7taliya Michelle, Amanda and Ta7taliya Paisley and the program Decolonize First: for the opportunity to learn and unlearn. For the good folks that run the Active Hope workshops and for Joanna Macy • For the opportunity to release Remembered 2020 into the world and
Courage is an interesting word. The latin root of the word is cor- meaning heart. So originally the word is less about acts of bravery and strength and more to telling and bearing all that lies within the heart. So facing new days, internal battles, struggle and sadness. Being able to share these wounds is
What do you see? I see a blackbird or a raven. I zoomed in and filtered it up with Hipstamatic.
Capitalizing on the weather: we took inventory and installed our Christmas lights. It is the warmest and sunniest day in my recent memory to complete this project. I am proud of us. Yeah family. We do not generally turn them on until November 15th but, I reserve the right to change my mind.
• small miracle and both my children were under our roof for a brief moment in time • Hot water and bath salts and döTerra Serenity • Cauliflower crust 🍕 • twinkle lights to fend off the darkness • dry autumn 🍂 days for walking _____________________________________________ Another week. Another story told. I live with a