• Playoff hockey • Clean sheets on the bed • Slow Fashion movement + buying second hand • Family dinner – all four of gathered around our table • Mr W – who willingly supports some of my crazy ideas -even if somewhat reluctantly The word and concept of belief has come up several times
1. I get to do my taxes this weekend. 2. Payday 3. I am going to PINK on Saturday 4. My dad has stabilized enough that I can stay in lower mainland and take care of no. 1 5. Birdsong in the morning Happy to stay put this weekend. I have a few things on
Today is a new beginning. New day. New month. New quarter. How do you feel? Give yourself some time to check in and reflect in on what you have done and where you want to go. Adjust the flight plan if necessary. Most of the time it is.
• My dad had a good week of recovery in hospital, everyday a little stronger • My children turn 24 and I have a relationship with both of them • Fresh hair, perfect way to end the month. My productivity is much higher when I feel put together. • Some external accountability for my
⁃ For the excellent care of my father at Penticton Regional Hospital ⁃ For my two sisters and our ability to rally and mobilize quickly ⁃ For our people who have reached out with love and support ⁃ For my dad who once again has shown incredible resilience, while acknowledging his own mortality with grace
Friday 🍀 Gratitudes • Leaving the day job in daylight • Checking in with my daughter and son • Going to Nelson for a couple of days • Friends from away coming for dinner • New shampoo – now that I buying shampoo just for me – I am being more adventurous. It is the
• For over the counter, run of the mill, pain meds • That the back spasm saga acute phase has passed – • For a pay raise – • For new connections – • For discovering I can buy single papermate flair tip black markers at staples – This week was a stop 🛑 and
1. My commitment to myself -working out everyday – 2. New arrivals at the library just in time for the weekend – 3. Milder temperatures- definitely feels like spring is on the way – 4. New undies – out with the old – 5. My seems to be OK after taking a minor tumble (is
1. The crazy beautiful full moon and taking the moments to go search out a better view and sit in the light – 2. Less snow than predicted – 3. Fresh hair = good sales day – 4. Signing up for a new course on podcasting – say what? 5. An extended dental plan –
Spring is coming. It always does. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves of this simple fact.