• The space and time and emotional capacity to deal with 💩🤣
• Book: library books, old favourites from my shelves
• My son has found a new job – hallelujah
• Cooler mornings and warm afternoons. Crisp blue skies.
• Being home; sorting things – organizing – crossing things off my list
There is definitely some shifts happening. Mornings feel different. I am officially no longer employed by Black Press Media.
Grateful for all I have learned these past 8 years. Grateful for the people I have met and the connections made. Sometimes clean breaks are better. Mr W is about to head back to school. Mum’s first round of chemo is almost over. The pumpkin spice has been released 😂🤣. What are you grateful for this week? Tell me in the comments. 👇🏼👇🏼