1. Made it home to family safely and without incident
2. Mum’s new bed – and I managed to get the frame built and mattresses shifted all by myself
3. Neighbour gifted us a 1L bottle of sanitizer
4. Some short visits with my daughter
5. Bonus sunshine ☀️ to spend all day in the garden
🌱These days seem surreal to me. I have created some checklists to keep me on track. I am home for a bit and have a few things that need to get accomplished. Yesterday was a day to take stock. Going to walk early this morning. The plan is to take care of some paperwork in the am and the rest of the day is devoted to outside chores.
🌱Using my camera to document found beauty and looking for the light every day. What are you grateful for this week?👇🏼👇🏼